x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Uboot image gone from WinCE 4.2 gps

buraian Page Icon Posted 2009-02-23 10:06 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

My AVIC-S1 gps unit had a corrupt error, so I went into the service menu and it froze while I was in the boot loader and I was pushing buttons (like an idiot) and I noticed, when the screen finally refreshed, that it was updating the boot image via USB when I was going to update WinCE using it, so the boot file is saved over and I have no clue what to do because I can't even reach the boot menu now....and I already formatted the flash for binfs so the image is gone....and I'm furious, annoyed, and everything else with Pioneer equipment. If I could only explore what's on the GPS it would be fine...but of course I can't get to ActiveSync or anything for that matter.

I'm screwed, huh? There's no way on the software end to load an image, is there...? Because I tried via SD card, even though I knew it probably wouldn't work. I don't know. Any advice would help, and I'd do ANYTHING to have this fixed, if it works perfectly I'd even give a gratuity ($$$) because you saved me $200.

Thanks so much.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-03-08 7:19 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

if you can still somehow get back to uboot menu, then you use "CE img by SD/MMC" option (not uboot!!) with the files downloaded from my site (hpcmonex.net rom section, of course the image specifically for avic s1)
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-03-08 7:31 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Donations can be made to cmonex directly on her site (click on the "www" button in her post above).
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 26