x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Drivers for Belkin Bluetooth PC card

1 2
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-03-11 5:11 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There won't be any conflict between mfcce211.dll, mfcce300.dll, and mfcce301.dll. If you move mfcce301.dll, you can leave aygshell.dll and doclist.dll in \Windows, or you can move them with mfcce301.dll - either choice is fine.
 Top of the page
arlex Page Icon Posted 2009-03-12 3:59 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cmonex - 2009-03-09 9:20 PM
the hpc2000 cab I have no idea what it is for, I just found it in my "anycom" driver folder.
the ppc2002 cab with the dlls should get your anycom card running. let me know.

Cmonex, here are some very good news:

The <Jornada720 HPC 3_0 1_3 Bluecard.HPC_STRONGARM.CAB> that I got from your site is a simplified BT driver that works fine with the Anycom 3011 pcmcia; the various generated program windows fit the J720 screen very well, there is no need for WinWatch.
For the installation there is no need for the hexedited aygshell, doclist or mfcce301 at all, the driver works OK with the Jornada original files.
Unfortunately there is no BT Manager icon in the tray at all and this is a bit confusing. Due to the simpicity of the graphics it is not so handy to set-up the connections, but though perfectly manageable, the BT Wizard works well.
Thank you for the drivers and the whole support once more.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 12