x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Mobilepro 770/780/790800/880 adapter

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-05-31 4:06 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Got tired of explaining it...

So if you want to use your standard headphones with the older Mobilepros...here is one way to do it:

http://hpcnec.com/7x0phonejack.htm

Rich
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-05-31 4:40 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Rich Hawley - 2005-05-31 9:06 PM

Got tired of explaining it...

So if you want to use your standard headphones with the older Mobilepros...here is one way to do it:

http://hpcnec.com/7x0phonejack.htm

Rich

Great suggestion, I'll keep that in mind.
I did flick through an RS Catelouge and noticed a ready made converter, but these things are no good if you are tight on space! (take my heavy bag for example). By that I mean, that if you are on the move and have your computer in your bag on limited space, the audio adapter in my view is very intrusive and needs a lot more space than a pure 2.5mm jack specially converted earphones/dedicated earphones!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-05-31 5:32 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Does the ready made convertor compensate for the absence of stereo? That would be cool to have a ready made 3/32" Mono to 1/8" Stereo adapter that you didn't have to create yourself.

If you find the item number, let me know...Thanks...Rich
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-06-01 10:04 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Try this page:
http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/search/SearchDisplay.jp...
there is a stereo to stereo adapter or an mono to mono adapter, you could get clever and purchase a stereo splitter (2xmono to stereo) to stereo adapter, but other than that, have a look.
(note, interesting concept, if you have some hi-fi phono speakers, why not purchase or make an adapter from 2.5 to 3.5mm, and then purchase a photo - stereo adapter? )

Edited by C:Amie
 Top of the page
Barry Duke
Barry Duke Page Icon Posted 2006-04-05 12:58 AM
#

Hi all
I've tried everything suggersted on this and other forums to be able to listen to music on MP 880 with less than perfect results. Here's what really worked and exceeded my expectations. The Amzer 2-in-1 adapter. Find it at:
www.fommy.com/nec-handsfree.htm
Regards
Barry Duke
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-04-05 1:20 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Rich, thanks. I got it after a couple reads. Nice pictures to help those like me.

It will be nice to have music from the MPs. Everything else plays tunes for me so the Mps were feeling left out. And I didn't have to mangle a headset in the process.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 12