x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Netbook Pro WinCE.net 4.2

1 2 3
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-04-02 9:02 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

joppe - 2009-04-02 5:47 PM

Oke all, I do have a working BT card Anycomm CC 3011. I did check the card on my laptop and it works. When I put it in the Netbook Pro and I scan the Bluetooth controls I get the message "Bluetooth hardware error 10050". I did contact th e vendorand he assured me that I do not need a driver since the NBP should have this driver integrated. So I guess it is just a matter of finding the right software (I hope). Has anyone got an idee to help me please ?

he was wrong. get PPC2002 version of anycom driver. I think I posted it in here (in ce.net forum a few days ago) let me know if you can't find it

edit: I can't remember if WM2003 was needed on ce.net but I can assure you the card worked on 4.2 (900c).

Edited by cmonex 2009-04-02 9:02 PM
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-04-04 3:04 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Sorry Cmonex, the only version I found was a corrupt one ( the one CE Geek found ? ). So please can you post / send me a working version
Kind Regards
Joppe
joppe@discobel.be
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-04-05 2:56 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Ok, I did find a working (?) PPC 2002 driver, but now tomtom has lost it´s maps. I think I lost the maps by copying the dll´s to the windows map of the nbp. Hope gapi is still working. Anyhow I´ll try to reinstall tomtom and we will see. A never ending story ?

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-04-09 2:31 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

you need to do mfcce300->301 hack... then no problem with tomtom!
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-04-12 2:40 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Please tell me, what is a mfcce300 hack and how can I perform it ? Is it the hex editing thing Iread about in the Ambicom BT2000D-CF Bluetooth CF Card
topic ? What do I need for hex editing ? I hope I want crash on the finishline, now that I seemed to reach it...

Kind Regards
Joppe
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-04-12 4:12 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

open all the EXE and DLL files belonging to the wlan driver, in a hexeditor, find all "mfcce300" and "olece300" ascii strings and change 300 to 301

and use mfcce301 / olece301 DLL files hosted on my site.
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-04-14 12:50 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

After a long long time and with a lot of help from MrMac and especialy Cmonex TomTom is finaly working on my Psion Netbook Pro. Many many thanks to you and köszönöm...
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-05-02 10:22 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello again, I did succeed in getting TT6 working on the netbook pro. Then I installed BT PPC driver and everything was working veery well. Then the netbook got stuck and I had to do a hard reset. Now I can not combine the TpmTom software and the BT software. After a reset Iam able to open Tom tom and then I have to activate the map. I can not install the anycom driver. Then when I do a total recall, the BT wizzard is working fine, but I can not start Tom tom: I ty to reinstall, but after the initial warnig about driving and computing, it seems that there is no map available. Even if I reinstal a map, Tom tom won´t find it, let be activate it. please can you help me one more time ?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-05-07 12:07 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Do you have any idea how infuriating it is for the moderators that you hit the alert button on your own post, flagging it as board SPAM to try and draw attention to your request with "pretty please?".

I'm not amused, I'm certainly not inclined to assist either.
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-05-08 4:49 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Sorry, I did not want to infuriat anybody and I do apoligize.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-05-09 3:16 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Perhaps a little clarification is in order. The 'Alert' button is for the purpose of calling the moderators' attention to bad posts (SPAM, accidental double posts of the same message, etc). Let's stick to that purpose.

Edited by CE Geek 2009-05-09 3:18 AM
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-05-09 12:11 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Okay, thanks for the info. I just wanted to draw attention, not hit any ' panic button' or so. Again, I am very sorry and it won´t happen again...
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-05-10 6:17 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello again, I do hope we are still on speaking terms. As I told before, after a reset I can use tomtom and after a total recall I can use BT wizz. I can not use both items together and when I did a total recall, the right-mouse-click ( the dotted circle) does not work. Therfor I did further search and found yet another driver: acbtcard_WCENET.STRONGARM. After installing it, the BT card seemes to work: I have a green light on it. When I then open the control panel, bluetooth controls, devices and I preform a scan, I find a BT GPS - Address : 00081B8C0A72 wicch I can set a PIN to and then activate services, ASync on ch 1 and com 7 When I am very quick, I can find it back under active conn. as a type ACL, however after 10 seconds it disappears in the tabpage active conn. altought it is unaltered in the tab devices. When setting up the tomtom GPS as " other bluetooth gps receiver", no gps mouse is found, not on com 7, not on bluecard LSE041 wich is now in the list of choise. Please any help would be highly appreceated
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-05-27 2:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Nobody knows, or am I now really a persona non gratta ?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-05-27 2:41 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Probably no one knows as this is new territory for most of us...
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 55 - Executed queries : 26