x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Netbook Pro WinCE.net 4.2

1 2 3
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-05-28 3:15 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanks for the answer, I have to look elswhere then, don´t know where yet, but no problem, thanks anyway...
 Top of the page
joppe Page Icon Posted 2009-07-01 2:21 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Ok, for those who are interrested: I finally got TomTom 6 running on my Netbook pro
First Mr Mac told me how to install the TT on the NBP :
As per first reply... The tomtom 6 cab will not install... Get OCP's Cab Manager software 30 day trial and use it on a desktop to manually extract the contents of the cab file for tomtom (make sure you preserve directory structure).
Once this is done try and pop the folders and files you extracted from cab onto your memory card or other location on the netbook you want to have the software

Then there was the bluetooth problem. I did try a lot off things, some with the help of Cmonex. Together we did succeed in getting TT6 to work, with a bleutooth gps-mouse. I even did a testdrive for about 150 km. Then the netbook got stuck and wouldn´t run TT6 together with the gps mouse. ( see previous postings). It was either tomtom or the mouse, not both together.
Finally I got the ´new` ROM from the psion site and did a compleet reset/upload. The first few times, the bluetooth card (C 3011) had to be inserted before starting up the netbook. Now the need no longer exists : the card can be inserted after startup, no problem.
Via start>settings>contol panel>bluetooth device I did a scan and the netbook found the gps-mouse, a Holux GR-239. I used services to set async activ on ch 1 and com7. So far so good, but Tom tom did not recognize the ´other bluetooth mouse´, so a choose ´other NMEA GPS mouse´, GPS baud rate at 9600 and connected to com 7. Tadaa, it works.....

Edited by joppe 2009-07-01 2:23 PM
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.152 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9