x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Mobilepro/pocketUAE : keycodes?

gurujim Page Icon Posted 2009-03-20 10:16 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm trying to get pocketUAE, the Amiga emulator running on my Mobilepro 900c (cmonex v2). IN fact I do have it running, but it's almost unusable at the moment because I can't get the mouse to click. Pocket UAE comes with a code setting in the config file for an Ipaq 5550 (e.g left-mousebutton: 0xC1 (193) )
but I can't find anything on the NEC keyboard that triggers the mouse click, so I guess I need to know an appropriate set of numbers to replace the ipaq ones.
I've tried using PocketUAELauncher, but it doesn't seem to display any settings for buttons - at least when running on my Mobilepro, so it's no help.
I've tried disabling the key settings , in the hope that it might respond to my usb mouse - but that doesn't work either: it'll move the Amiga pointer, but not click it.
If anyone's had success, please let me know how you did it
or if anyone knows anything about keyboard codes on the Mobilepro - even a program that'll read them - please help me.
 Top of the page
Alt Bass Page Icon Posted 2009-03-21 5:54 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Here it is. Aygshell may be required.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments KEYCODE.EXE (5KB - 13 downloads)
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-03-21 2:20 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

What happens if you just plug in a usb mouse?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-03-21 2:58 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

JHack - 2009-03-21 11:54 AM

Here it is. Aygshell may be required.

aygshell nope he is running my rom
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2009-03-21 4:58 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I'm surprised they didn't build it such that screen taps could be used as mouse clicks?
 Top of the page
gurujim Page Icon Posted 2009-03-22 6:45 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Rich, in relation to the usb mouse:

gurujim - 2009-03-21 12:16 PM
I've tried disabling the key settings , in the hope that it might respond to my usb mouse - but that doesn't work either: it'll move the Amiga pointer, but not click it.

i.e the usb mouse, and the touch screen, both move the pointer around the emulated Amiga screen accurately (once the resolution is set to 640x240). Mouse clicks/taps DON'T work in the emulation, but DO when in Wince - so it's not faulty hardware.. I'll try the Keycode.exe (thanx jhack) and get back with a report on what I discover. Thanks, people!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-03-22 8:46 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Ahhh, I misread. Well then everyone else is right. Enter the key code for any key you want to use, such as the left cursor key or something to emulate the left mouse button...
 Top of the page
gurujim Page Icon Posted 2009-03-24 6:33 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Well that worked a treat at getting the keycodes... (I just mapped the CTRL key for left mouse, and Right Arrow for right mouse) but sadly the 900c just doesn't have the grunt to emulate an amiga in any useable fashion, I've discovered...WAY too sluggish - even with OS1.3. Shame, but obviously I should stick with native WinCE apps...). Sometime soon I'll post up all the keycodes I discovered...
Thanx anyway, everyone.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-03-24 8:08 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Too bad...I used to live for hours playing Arctic Fox on my Amigas....I really loved that game.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 12