x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CF Card Troubles

Emission
Emission Page Icon Posted 2005-06-01 4:23 PM
#
My CF Card was working beautifully in my J680e, and then I run into trouble. It stopped working! I formatted it multiple times to see if anything would change, no luck. The only thing that I have no idea whether or not it affected anything is that a little while after I was using it, I tried booting from the card (On my desktop pc). After I tried booting something from it, the card reader I was booting it from stopped reading the card, and the Jornada stopped reading the card. Im not very sure about the problem, but I dont wanna go buy another 512MB Card . Help? Anyone?

Edited by Emission 2005-06-01 4:25 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-06-01 5:33 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Emission - 2005-06-01 9:23 PM

...I tried booting from the card (On my desktop pc)...

There in probably we find the problem

http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=726&start=16

This thread, and specifically the info on page two, will make painful reading I imagine.

Try it in a couple of notebooks and try repartitioning it... other than that. Its probably as above.
 Top of the page
ESCAPEMAX Page Icon Posted 2005-06-02 6:20 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

My J680 occasionally looses the CF Card. Its in the slot underneath. Take the Card out and Reinsert. Had to do that each time and it worked on mine.
Chris
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9