x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

SIP client / Jornada 720

momirr Page Icon Posted 2009-04-06 1:29 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello.

I have troubles making SIP client running on Jornada 720:

a) I have tried SJPhone 1.13, but it does not show "SIP" tab under options (only H.323). So, I was not able to configure my SIP account...
b) I have tried SJPhone 1.50, it demands actication key, and site from which it is being demanded does not exist. I sent en e-mail to SJ Labs, but did not get any response...
c) As described in forums, I have tried the "modified" version for PPC. It does work, but it is awful - cut on the right and bottom margin, and "Menu" disappears under gray bar, even with winwatch in memory.

So: I had no luck

Please advise: how can I get a softphone which supports SIP under Jornada 720? Where can I buy activation key for SJphone 1.50? Or does anyone has working version (with SIP tab) of SJ Phone 1.13? Or is there any other version between 1.13 or 1.50? Or is there any othe software capable of running VoipStunt under Jornada?...

Thanks & cheers.

Momir
 Top of the page
patrick295767 Page Icon Posted 2009-05-21 12:06 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

momirr - 2009-04-06 1:29 PM

Hello.

I have troubles making SIP client running on Jornada 720:

a) I have tried SJPhone 1.13, but it does not show "SIP" tab under options (only H.323). So, I was not able to configure my SIP account...
b) I have tried SJPhone 1.50, it demands actication key, and site from which it is being demanded does not exist. I sent en e-mail to SJ Labs, but did not get any response...
c) As described in forums, I have tried the "modified" version for PPC. It does work, but it is awful - cut on the right and bottom margin, and "Menu" disappears under gray bar, even with winwatch in memory.

So: I had no luck

Please advise: how can I get a softphone which supports SIP under Jornada 720? Where can I buy activation key for SJphone 1.50? Or does anyone has working version (with SIP tab) of SJ Phone 1.13? Or is there any other version between 1.13 or 1.50? Or is there any othe software capable of running VoipStunt under Jornada?...

Thanks & cheers.

Momir

Is there anyprogresses from users in that direction?

this one is free:
SJphone for WinCE build 113f (ARM Handheld PC Evaluation)

Top of the page
patrick295767 Page Icon Posted 2009-05-21 12:07 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

VOYP is for palm . .. as info
 Top of the page
forum.nts-group.ru Page Icon Posted 2009-05-23 1:07 PM
#
Avatar image of forum.nts-group.ru
H/PC Newbie

Top of the page
patrick295767 Page Icon Posted 2009-05-24 6:27 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

forum.nts-group.ru - 2009-05-23 1:07 PM

Walkie-Talkie PTT on old handheld devices is a real?
http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=14088&posts=1&start=1

it seems that there is somehow some cab for hte program http://loudtalks.com/img/screenshots/wm/screens.png
 Top of the page
forum.nts-group.ru Page Icon Posted 2009-05-24 4:03 PM
#
Avatar image of forum.nts-group.ru
H/PC Newbie

patrick295767 - 2009-05-24 6:27 AM

forum.nts-group.ru - 2009-05-23 1:07 PM

Walkie-Talkie PTT on old handheld devices is a real?
http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=14088&posts=1&start=1

it seems that there is somehow some cab for hte program http://loudtalks.com/img/screenshots/wm/screens.png

Not understand your post, what you mean?

When i using Jornada J720, I'am understood how start programs on HPC from PPC, there are need two files put in folder where .exe file. Not remember, but one of them is "ayshell.dll"(?). If is interesting for you, i can sharing my archives and find them. Please show me screenshots with errors- if they are be presents

sorry for bad english )))

p.s. .cab may be simple extracting by Windows NT, or you may install this program on PPC and use manual copy to HPC
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 14