x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FT:World] Psion Netbook Pro

Nate the great Page Icon Posted 2009-04-08 9:53 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have 3 of these. I don't like the design, so all they are doing now is collecting dust. All are in good physical condition. Whichever one I send will come with power supply, functional battery, and the stylus.

I might accept anything. Surprise me. Recipient pays shipping.
 Top of the page
snappyjaw Page Icon Posted 2009-04-08 11:44 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hey, I PM'd you and then realized that might have been the wrong thing to do, if so, sorry. Here's my response:

Since you've left yourself wide open with your trade request.

My first offer would be a Mobile Pro 900 - in great condition. It's got the cmonex v2 on it, A/C adapter, stylus, a good battery and a carrying case.

If not, 2nd offer - a Dell Latitude XPi laptop. Also in great condition, with a clean install of Windows 98, A/C adapter and working wifi card. (It's currently for sale on eBay, so it may sell.) With this one I'd throw in an RCA Small Wonder video camera that's in good shape, super easy to use and holds 30 minutes of video.

Let me know!
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2009-04-09 12:02 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

The best I could offer in trade is a MP 790 w/adapter. I also have an Aero 8000 and a Jornada 820, both w/adapters & sync cables, but both have issues and would be more useful as spares than daily devices. Not much, but it depends on what you're looking for.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10