x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Harrison Page Icon Posted 2009-06-04 6:22 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2009-06-05 2:22 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

I don't understand... Do you erase these passwords, or does FF erase them automatically? I have never had that problem. What version are you using?
 Top of the page
bubzie5 Page Icon Posted 2009-07-09 10:50 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

usually this means that you have firefox set to erase all setting. To change this go to "tools", "options" and then from "options" go to the "privacy" tab and click "settings" in the menu and uncheck saved passwords. Whats happening is firefox is saying oh we have to clear out all passwords and other personal information when this person is done using firefox. But when this is unchecked it you are basically telling firefox we have to save these passwords and other info when done using firefox.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10