x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

294827614 Page Icon Posted 2009-06-21 9:49 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,

Now I'm opening another thread... Sorry guys!

But I need to know which Wifi Card would be good..

I found out about "Senao Card" which should be good, I don't know, if it works with my HP Jornada 720's Win ?! But it seems to have a high range chip and the ability to use an external antenna, which I think is a great feature!

But will it work with win ce ?

Are there any 54MBIT Wifi PCMCIA cards for those devices ? Would that be better ? I want to have as many WiFi connections as possible, WEP is important, too. WPA seems not to work, am I right ? Not that bad..

Is wifi in the Jornada nessessary ? Because I got other mobile devices like ipod touch, nokia e90,... But I think browsing would be more nice with a bigger keyboard and screen and it might get more wifi connections..

Thanks in advice =)

Edit:

On hpcfactor I found drivers for the NL-2511CD card, I think! But will they work with the NL-2511CD ext2 ? Or is it both the same ?

Would be nice to read if that really works, because on the Senao you can put an 9 dBi antenna which gives it some more range I think.. and it looks cooler than usual wifi cards

Edited by 294827614 2009-06-21 10:25 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-06-22 4:48 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9