x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Navigo V3 frozen at startup

testingtesting
testingtesting Page Icon Posted 2009-07-02 5:03 AM
#
Hi I am looking for some advice: I purchased a Navigo V3, and immediately backed up using activesync. I then put bbmenu onto a new SD card, and changed the exe name so that the navigation icon on the standard menu would fire it up (no registry changes). I then installed run.gps, which includes CF 2. I installed CF 2 into standard location on the Navigo, and run.gps onto the SD card. So far so good, and everything worked OK, including run.gps, and a number of switch on / switch offs during this process. The next morning I switch on the Navigo, and it will not progress beyond the front screen with the 'navigo' logo. I have tried reset, reset with the on-button held down etc, every combination I can think of, including doing this with the USB (power) lead in and not in. Activesync does not communicate with the Navigo, so I cannot even get to the point of restore.
I have searched google, and cannot locate a reference to a Navigo being frozen at the initial logo screen. Most of the problems with the Navigo seem to be related to people messing with the registry, but I could not come across an instance of someone being unable to connect using activesync. It seems to be a nice machine, and during the brief period that it worked, it worked well. Any advice as to how to progress please?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-07-10 5:08 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I'd get onto the manufacturer about that one, without knowing the specifics of the hardware design and CE BSP implementation it is rather difficult to give you and useful advice.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8