x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HotJava on Windows CE

Switchblade
Switchblade Page Icon Posted 2005-06-07 8:49 PM
#
Well, I just got a Jornada 680e, so I could connect to the internet, and use the TV guide website, to view the channel listings. Well, it turns out that the site uses JavaScript, so I can’t view the listings. I was wondering how to get that program HotJava on Windows CE to work. I read the instructions on http://prt.fernuni-hagen.de/~bischoff/wince/Andreas_WINCE_Jornada_stuff.html#hotjava, but I don't understand them. Has anyone already done this? And if so, could you just email the modified files, so I could transfer them, and install them on my 680e. Thanks!!
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-06-08 1:23 PM
#
H/PC Elder

JavaScript is not Java. If you have JavaScript problems, HotJava is not the solution.

I'm not familiar with CE2xx or its browser's compatibilities. But in any case I suggest you try other websites. There are lots of websites that provide TV program listings, at least for North America, to my knowledge. For example I use zap2it.com

Good hunting.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8