x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

problem in the lock of the battery nec mobile 900

grunpklds Page Icon Posted 2009-08-16 1:36 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello again friends it is with great sadness that I ask the help of you let me go back to the case I hope you help me then come on!
this week began a project in the Tuning NEC MOBILE PRO 900 NET4.2 disassemble it all and began to funnel it kind of painted it black cadilac not more so and my problem when dubbing him again so the message appears "slide the battery release lock to the locked position! you can not use your handheld ....." then more and all he has looked nothing ja disassemble everything looked again he has nothing broken or out of place would not have to know how I fix this because I love him and now he is with an air of NETBOOK in him wanted to lag well one more thing still can not sicronismo with the PC with him since he pegei about 2 months late I hope you help me please !!!!!!!!!
> alterar
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-08-16 3:50 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

In my 900 repair guide here: http://www.mymobilepro.net/my-mobilepro/nec-mobilepros/mp900-900c/mp900-900c-repair-guide

the last thing I say is: REMEMBER THAT THE MAIN BATTERY LOCK BUTTON SHOULD BE IN THE LOCKED POSITION DURING REASSEMBLY, OTHERWISE IT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE TO DAMAGE THE BATTERY LOCK SWITCH WHEN YOU PUT IT ALL BACK TOGETHER.

If you have damaged the switch, you can manually remove it from the motherboard. What happens is when you forget to put the lock button in the correct place, it jams the little plastic contact arm into the switch casing and this doesn't allow the switch (normally open) to resume its proper position. You just have to be careful in the future, otherwise if the battery lock position isn't where it is supposed to be, and you turn on the device, the backup battery will be completely drained in just a few seconds and may cause it to heat up and actually melt some of the components.
 Top of the page
grunpklds Page Icon Posted 2009-08-16 6:13 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

my back to work I opened it again and everything looked and saw that it had damaged the lock has interrupitor of the plate then the screwdriver even impurreio what remained of the latch plate at the front and he returned to work more like Now it is possible to disable? one more thing I have to connect the mini-USB port to the PC? because I can not communicate by USB mormal
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-08-16 7:13 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Mini USB is for Activesync only.
 Top of the page
grunpklds Page Icon Posted 2009-08-17 5:42 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

So let me get this straight I said the cable would have to be sicronismo type USBxUSB or the two points that do not serve more macho is that? must be a mini USB x USB?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-08-17 7:22 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

MP900 Small USB ----> Activesync -----> Desktop PC Big USB

MP900 Big USB ----> Mouse, keyboard, flash drive, hard disk....
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-01 1:53 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

pff, I should have posted the patched 4.10 bootloader that ignores battery lock.

now you have to either jtag it or replace the switch, whichever you prefer.

Rich: i have some 900's/900c's with the switch broken in the other way (when it will always think it's locked), and no problem with backup batt.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-09-01 2:08 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Hmmm, might be I had something else wrong with the motherboard then....glad to see you are still around Cmonex...I've missed you.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-05 12:55 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

Rich Hawley - 2009-09-01 8:08 PM

Hmmm, might be I had something else wrong with the motherboard then....glad to see you are still around Cmonex...I've missed you.

and I replied to your email too.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 9