x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

how to unlock GPS device run on windows ce 5.0

v89psp Page Icon Posted 2009-08-21 8:09 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

hi all...
I just bought a pocket GPS device and it runs using windows ce 5.0.. it is touchscreen 3.5" lcd.. I put a password in the control panel, so that everytime before it start must key-in the password (using the virtual keyboard). Unfortunately, after I shut it down and restart back.. there is no sign to key-in the password.. it just stay like that until low battery.. i tried thousand times to click the screen.. but nothing changes.. just a welcoming text.. i tried soft and hard reset.. but no changes.. can anybody pls help me how to solve it??...
 Top of the page
mindzexxx@gmail.com
mindzexxx@gmail.com Page Icon Posted 2009-08-25 12:30 PM
#
Edited. Violation of rule #10
 Top of the page
v89psp Page Icon Posted 2009-09-04 6:14 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

please anybody can help me.. just to make it show the log-in bar.. so that i could enter the password.. Since it does not show any sign to enter the password.. so how can i use the device.. please.. please.. anyone..
 Top of the page
neuffr@hotmail.fr
neuffr@hotmail.fr Page Icon Posted 2009-09-28 1:03 PM
#
je suis a la recherche d'une restauration systeme pour mon gps de marque AUDIOLA NAV-P599.Mercie de m'aider.

I am looking for a restoration system for my gps brand Audiol NAV-P599.Mercie help me.
 Top of the page
jureklavora Page Icon Posted 2009-09-28 2:16 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

v89psp - 2009-09-03 12:14 PM

please anybody can help me.. just to make it show the log-in bar.. so that i could enter the password.. Since it does not show any sign to enter the password.. so how can i use the device.. please.. please.. anyone..

Can you plug in keybord?
J.

Edited by jureklavora 2009-09-28 2:17 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10