x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Need Help : How to setup evc to compile doom ?

PocketDVD Page Icon Posted 2005-06-09 9:15 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I've been trying to get evc setup to be able to compile something else besides the examples, but no luck.
what do I need to do as a total newbie to be able to compile the windowsCE doom sourcecode, or the winCE betaplayer source code, or something similair?

Also, if I compile something, I need to have a device hooked up to activesync, to be able to compile for that processor type. what am I doing wrong? I shouldnt have a mips device to be able to compile for it, or should I?

any help greatly appreciated,

Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2005-06-13 3:50 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

For starters, it's a lot easier if you've got a project file that works... There'll be one of those around somewhere.

You don't need a device connected to compile for it, just compile rather than "compile and run".

I'd really advise that you crawl before you run, so try creating a "hello world" project from scratch and take it from there. It might be easiest to then add the doom source code into the stub project...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.113 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10