x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

obtain taskmgr.exe for CE 5.0

[Frozen]
Frozen
hpcscavenger Page Icon Posted 2009-08-27 6:47 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

hi again

i need to have the taskmgr exe for windows CE 5.0, to make it launch on my radio car, so that i can kill the GUI then hack it peacefully once i get the desktop

i have no other windows CE 5 device, how can i get this file ? I didn't found any ISO of Windows CE 5.0 on the web... how come ?

can i use the WM version or can anyone send me this file from it's own device (using activesync, the taskmgr.exe is under MobileDevice\windows\) ?

thanks
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-08-27 12:27 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I think you're mistaking a third party utility for a formal part of CE. iTaskManager: http://www.vttoth.com/LPK/TASKMGR_CE5/index.html
 Top of the page
hpcscavenger Page Icon Posted 2009-08-27 12:48 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

thanks !

after many days of search, i finaly had this idea... task manager why not ... if the window shows ! i tried 2 different task killers & total commander for ce, none of these did show up on my radio car screen !
regedit is furnished by M$ and shows up nicely, that's why i thought it's better to us system tools to do what i wanna do
i'll try this task manager tomorrow but i'm sceptic
 Top of the page
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9