x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Acrobat reader on HP728

toolbox Page Icon Posted 2009-09-12 12:01 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi There
I have managed to load the acrobat using the download from this site, put it under windows, it opens well to the first page of license agreement but does not go any further and there seems to be no buton to accept the agreement. Any suggestions plse on what to do net
thanks and brgds
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-09-12 2:35 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

You probably need a different version of aygshell.dll. Get the ARM aygshell.dll ZIP package from cmonex' site:

http://www.hpcmonex.net/izemize.htm

I'm using the 7.5k one (folder 3) for Adobe Reader 2 on my 728, but some of the others should provide a full shell with the buttons included. (Check in particular the ones in folders 4, 5, 13, and 15.)

It's also possible that the buttons are in the application window but below the bottom of the screen (since the program was originally written for the Pocket PC's 320-pixel-height screen). If so, they can still be brought into view by using WinWatch, which will allow you to scroll the application window up and down. Get it here:

http://www.damnsoft.org/
 Top of the page
toolbox Page Icon Posted 2009-09-12 4:47 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi
Thank you very much for the reply and suggestions but no luck , probably am doing something wrong. I tried using the different aygshell files but no luck, it did change the screen a bit and i can see one or two dots at the bottom proving there is some words but no scroll bar to go down. I have downloaded winwatch but not sure where to put it. I have curently copied it into windows folder but no luck. Any more suggestions plse
thanks and brgds
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-09-12 5:11 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Press the enter key on the keyboard to accept the eula.
 Top of the page
toolbox Page Icon Posted 2009-09-12 5:25 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi There
Its just worked with winwatch, thank you very much, much appreciated brgds surjeet
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.183 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9