x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

where can I download drivers of ROKU wi-fi cf card

phoebus_gan Page Icon Posted 2009-10-11 10:32 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi, everybody, I'm a chinese,and i have a SIII, I have a roku SOUNDbridge wifi cf card also, but I have no the drivers, so I can't install the wifi on my SIII, can you tell me where I can download the drivers of the ROKU SOUNDBRIDGE SB 1001 wi-fi cf card, My English is not good. THANK YOU . my msn: linlina1@hotmail.com
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-10-11 10:39 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to hardware support

It's an agere chipset, use the agere reference drivers in support - IT SAYS THIS IN THE HCL.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-10-11 1:08 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

We discourage posting of e-mail addresses for several reasons, not the least of which is that we can't personally answer each e-mail request. Please take the time to browse the site, which includes the Hardware Compatibility List that C:Amie mentions above. As C:Amie mentions, the Roku SoundBridge card is listed there, along with a link to the Agere driver it uses.

http://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-10-11 1:22 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Correction: We won't personally answer ANY e-mail request.
 Top of the page
RTFM
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2009-10-11 1:33 PM
#
Maybe more people would actually use the HCL if it were linked off the main page somewhere. It might also make more sense to have the hcl under 'support and tutorials' since people are looking for 'support' of their hardware before bothering to look at a link labeled 'downloads'. Just my 2 cents.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-10-11 1:38 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Put your two cents in the thread about the new front page, RTFM.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-10-11 1:51 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

RTFM - 2009-10-11 6:33 PM

Maybe more people would actually use the HCL if it were linked off the main page somewhere. It might also make more sense to have the hcl under 'support and tutorials' since people are looking for 'support' of their hardware before bothering to look at a link labeled 'downloads'. Just my 2 cents.
It may have paid to actually go into support and tutorials before saying that. It's been in support and tutorials since I started ce320 in 2000.

As for any additional interface suggestions, chip in the discussion thread in the HPC:Factor board
 Top of the page
phoebus_gan Page Icon Posted 2009-10-13 12:10 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanks, I download the agere's drivers and NOW it works OK. Thank you very much.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 9