x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Checkers and Chinese checkers on J720

Gilbert Page Icon Posted 2009-10-17 4:26 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for two games on Jornada 720 :
CHeckers
and CHinese checkers

I can't find them in the web (links seems not working)

Could you help me ?

Thanks a bunch !
Gilbert
 Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2009-10-21 7:38 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Gilbert

I don't remember seeing Chinese Checkers for HPCs anywhere, but OmegaOne use to have a great HPC version of Checkers - my review of Checkers 1.1.2 is in the Reviews Section on this website.

OmegaOne no longer supports the Handheld PC, but if you ask them nicely, they might still have copies of there HPC version of Checkers available. They also sold a pretty solid Dominoes program, back in the good old days.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-10-21 3:07 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

If you really ask nicely, maybe they'll even release the old H/PC games as unsupported freeware. (Never hurts to dream, as long as one doesn't drool on the pillow.)

I've seen a couple of Chinese checkers programs online, but they're written for the .NET Framework (ie, the PC version), so it's not clear whether they'll work with the .NET CF - and if so which version. (There's no version of .NET CF 2.0 for CE 3.0 - yet. See the front page news for more on this. )
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 30