x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Resco audiorecorder on jornada 720

blues Page Icon Posted 2009-10-27 3:49 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi guys, I need some help here. The install went ok but, when i start the program it says, cannot find Audiorec or one of its components. Is there something missing or is the j720 just not compatible with this software?
I´ve read a little about AYGSHELL.dll and GX.DLL and if that´s the problem, where do i find the right DLLs for the Resco software? I would really apprichiate if someone could help me with this!!!
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-10-27 10:24 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

It does need aygshell.dll. You can get a ZIP package of 17 ARM versions of aygshell.dll from cmonex' site:

http://www.hpcmonex.net/izemize.htm

It's strictly trial and error, but the ones in folders 4, 5, 13, and 15 are the most likely to work.
 Top of the page
blues Page Icon Posted 2009-10-28 1:53 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi, and thanks for your reply! I´ve tryed everyone of them but, no luck so far Do you know any other software that might work?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-10-28 2:09 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There are some for Windows Mobile 2003 or later, but those require a higher version of CE than the 3.0 on which H/PC 2000 is based. (NoteM comes to mind, but in addition to requiring CE 4.2 or later, it also requires mfcce300.dll, doclist.dll, and gx.dll.)

Which version of Resco Voice Recorder are you using (eg, 4.60)? I'll check it out myself later when I have some time.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9