x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Max. position of display

Jelen Page Icon Posted 2009-11-05 3:08 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello,

target of my question is the display of handheld Jornada 700 series. When I open display within turning on PDA what is the maximum position where the display can be opened? In manual is written: Only open your HP Jornada case as far as the hinges allow.

I´m asking because I sold it, but the seller opened to 160 degree and since it the display is sometimes blank. He wants the money back, but I think he broke some wire and destroyed it. Because it says the manual, m´I right?

Thanks,
Jelen
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-11-05 3:30 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Opening up the Jornada as far as it can physically go shouldn't damage the display cable unless the cable is improperly installed, or unless it's not seated properly in its connections on both ends. It sounds like the cable is not properly seated in its connection to the motherboard. This is not hard to fix, though - you just have to remove the bottom cover and reseat the cable. See this page for a video on how to disassemble the Jornada:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/h/0046.asp

Edited by CE Geek 2009-11-05 3:31 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 28