x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Winampaq and GSPlayer

ntware Page Icon Posted 2009-12-02 12:30 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Hi folks,

After almost 2 years without using a HPC (I sold mine J720 in 2006/2007) I recently bought a HP Jornada 728. And I must say that with this little machine, my notebook is starting to be useless. I love the ease of use of the Jornada. It turns on instantly, is great to see emails and for browsing it's not the best option, but using netfront you still can surf on the web. Basically it can do all the stuff I need for a simple computer.
But now I want to get a good program for MP3. I remember using GSPlayer and Winampaq. These are great software! Unfortunately, Winampaq site is down, and I only can find ppc versions of it on the web. That great HPC version with floating windows I can't find anywhere. And for GSPlayer, I got the WM2003 version and with a few dll's I was able to run it. But I miss that old HPC200 version that was much better for HPC's (I think that was version 1.8). I wonder if there are someone here that still have these files and if they can send me somehow.

Thank you very much.

Thiago Alves
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2009-12-02 1:49 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8