x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Trade: H/PC or PPC for H/PC+

Pete P. Page Icon Posted 2005-06-21 9:20 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I have an overclocked Casio E-125, stable at 202MHz (never had to hard-reset) with a mostly defunctional battery (about 30 min/charge) with 4 styli and a extra battery up for trade. I dont have use of the PPC form factor, I need a keyboard. It's in reasonable shape, but the main battery door lock has broken and there are a few small blemishes here and there (but the screen is spotless and beautiful). The battery issue can be easily fixed with a new battery, but I do not feel like doing it. All acessories are included: PS, cradle, 4 styli, Ext. charger and extra battery.

I also have a Jornada 620LX, in very good condition other than a small crack around the power buttons. It works wonderfully, and holds a good charge. It has an 'adapted' power adaptor, made from another. If the trade occurs, I will finalize it. It works perfectly, delivering the exact same power as the HP original. Also, I will include all my acessories: Extra battery, cradle, PS and maybe the ext. keyboard... but I do have another offer on the keyboard. Also, a nice sleve for the unit :-)

I have some more acessories, and I'll look around over the next few days.

I'd like to trade for an H/PC with 2.12 or better, in workable shape with a good screen. Mostly, I need it for Ministumbler :-) Trade will occur on Ebay with each party paying for their prospective shipment. Pictures upon request, but they will wait till tomorrow when daylight shines into the computer area.

Serious offers only ~~Pete
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-06-21 11:34 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

sorry that i don't have any serious offer, but some useful information:
ministumbler and other wifi scanners work on only hpc2000 or above.
besides CE 2.12 isn't worth anything, it's a special CE version. so i'd suggest you trade for a hpc2000 device at least
 Top of the page
Pete P. Page Icon Posted 2005-06-22 12:35 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Oh.... I've been misinformed then. Reading around, I read that 2.12 is WinCE 3.0 core and IS H/PC 2000.... H/PC 2000 is what I am looking for ;-) Thanks.

Added to my original post (I cannot edit it)
I am looking for an H/PC 2000 device or better, in good condition with a decent battery.

Edited by Pete P. 2005-06-22 12:40 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 27