x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

pellos Page Icon Posted 2010-06-01 5:35 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello,
I have not managed to make this BRLKIN F8T006 bluetooth PDA (pocket pc compliant) adapter to work. Here is the driver (unrar the F8T006.exe)
http://www.belkin.com/support/product/?lid=en&pid=F8T006-PC&scid=228

The driver to install is the widcomm BTW-CE 1.4.1.59 for pocket pc. and I think the appropriate cab in the programs installation folder is BTW-CE.PPC302_2577.cab.

Installing this I get errors with the executability checks.

ANYONE THAT HAS MANAGED TO GET THIS CARD TO WORK? THANKS IN ADVANCE
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-06-02 5:16 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to Hardware Support

Which DLLs is Executability Check complaining about?
 Top of the page
pellos Page Icon Posted 2010-06-02 10:31 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello thanks for your reply. I get the following errors with the executability check.
BTConnManagerCe.ece gives the following:
BTChooserlib.dll can't be loaded. BTChooserlib.dll or its linked file can't be found
mfce301.dll can't be loaded mfce301.dll or its linked file can't be found
Aygshell.dll can't be loaded Aygshell.dll or its linked file cant be found
olece301.dl can't be loaded olece301.dll or its linked file can't be found (this error from BTtrayce.exe file)

Any help will be appreciated.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-06-02 6:35 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Just what I suspected - an MFC error. I believe the MFC files named are already in the ROM, however. Look in \Windows for mfcce301.dll and olece301.dll (as well as doclist.dll, which mfcce301.dll needs). They may not be working because the version of aygshell.dll in ROM on the 900C is not compatible. You can get all the DLLs you need from this page:

http://www.hpcmonex.net/izemize.htm

Look for the link called "arm dlls." There are several versions of aygshell.dll in that ZIP package; you may need to try them one by one until one works. (The ones in folders 4, 5, 13, and 15 are the most likely to work.) I see nothing about BTChooserlib.dll being checked with Executability Check; did you check it and find no errors?
 Top of the page
pellos Page Icon Posted 2010-06-03 8:12 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello, and thanks for your reply. I have followed your steps substituding different aysgshells. Now I have no executability errors. However when I start the program I get"The bluetooth Radio failed to turn on due to insufficient driver memory available. You must perform a normal reset before you can turn on the Bluetooth radio". It is a jornada 720 that I am testing this driver. Sorry I did not specify. Is it possible to get this driver to work? Thanks
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9