x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

dazz
dazz Page Icon Posted 2005-06-23 11:21 PM
#
Time to sell off a couple of my HPCs!

I have an HP Jornada 680 and an NEC MobilePro 770 that I had reviewed for my site:

http://smartmobileassets.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?,b=news,v=display,m=1110174688

Loved these units but I have a J720 I use daily and need to sell these.

HP J680 - Great condition, no problems with the unit at all. I have the desk cradle, AC Charger, serial cable, Windows CE CD, and manual. Unit really is quite nice.

NEC MP770 - I really liked the size of the keyboard on this one and actually thought about keeping it and selling the J720. Unit is in great condition and includes sync cable, AC Charger, VGA adapter, Windows CE CD and manual.

I'll be posting these to eBay soon but thought I would offer here first. If you are interested just send me an e-mail.

I'm willing to be reasonable on price and am looking somewhere around $100 for the J680 and $150 for the MP770.

So, if you are interested and don't want to wait to bid on eBay let me know.
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-06-23 11:59 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Just wanted to let you know, I thought that was an great review. I read it a few months ago. Thanks
I wish I had more of a disposable income at the moment or I would buy the NEC. I really want one!
 Top of the page
dazz
dazz Page Icon Posted 2005-06-24 10:17 AM
#
Thanks Yoldering. Sorry you aren't able to buy it yourself, though.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 25