x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ilium inscribe for hpc 2000

royceghost Page Icon Posted 2010-08-24 9:14 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm looking for Ilium's old version of Inscribe for hpc/hpc2000. I have several pencentra 200's and thought it would be fantastic software to have for them. I contacted Ilium officially and asked if I could get a copy and said I didn't mind paying for it (their newer version is a free download it seems), and the fellow kindly got back to me and said they didn't have it anymore or at least he couldn't find it, but he would see if he could find a link to it online. So far nothing however. I wonder if anyone would know anything more about where it could be gotten?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-08-25 12:40 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

The old version I have is only for MIPS and SH3 processors...version 1.2. It says it is for CE1 and CE2. You can download it off the Wayback Machine if you go back to the 1998 year... Then Ilium dropped it for several years until verson 2, which was for x86 devices. You can see that all over the web under Inscribe 2007.

I don't know if they ever made one for ARM processors...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2010-08-25 5:38 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Seems thst we're missinig something from the Ilium downloads section
 Top of the page
royceghost Page Icon Posted 2010-08-26 7:37 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I found it on the Wayback Machine indeed. Thank you so much! In fact my pencentra 200's are MIPS. I've tried it and it should work, it loads up and appears to be running fine, but so far I can't get it to output anything. I move the pen around on the buttons with angles as described but no text comes in the box. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but maybe I'll figure it out eventually. In case you know some trick to how to use it I'd be doubly grateful.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2010-08-26 11:04 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Rich sent me the host installer for Ilium Inscribe's trial this morning. I've added it to the Ilium downloads section. Unfortunately Inscribe wasn't in the full version exemptionware bundle that they made available to us.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9