x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

MobilePro Master Page Icon Posted 2010-09-19 6:27 PM
#
Avatar image of MobilePro Master
H/PC Philosopher

I am aware that many older touch-screen devices produce an annoying buzzing between the digitizer and LCD components. I have a Palm Tungsten that always buzzes in a high pitch. Yet, my MP790 has never buzzed until recently. It may have been the way I stored it in my bag or from use, but very often it goes in and out of a loud buzzing noise that is of a lower pitch than that of the screen on my Palm. The screen actually can be felt vibrating intensely when I hold the sides of it. It is about every few minutes that it does it, and I am starting to get worried. Is there a way to get it fixed?

Also, I have recently noticed that the middle of the screen is a minute bit darker than the rest when displaying some shades of gray. Also, when a darker color, such as black, is displayed, I can see large blotchy spots on the screen (two to be exact) that seem more speckly or grainy. (more noise)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9