x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pocket PowerPoint Editor on HPC 2000 mips

PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2010-10-11 9:51 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I'm having trouble getting PPP Editor to work on my MP 890 (HPC 2000 mips). I have the MFCCE211 dll (mips) in the same folder as the PPP Editor .exe file (I have both the _mips and the _CE_2_0_mips versions - I wasn't sure which was correct). When I try to open the .exe, I get the "This is not a valid Windows CE application" error message. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?
 Top of the page
farkzoli Page Icon Posted 2010-10-12 4:17 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

PDXMark - 2010-10-11 4:51 PM
I'm having trouble getting PPP Editor to work on my MP 890 (HPC 2000 mips). I have the MFCCE211 dll (mips) in the same folder as the PPP Editor .exe file (I have both the _mips and the _CE_2_0_mips versions - I wasn't sure which was correct). When I try to open the .exe, I get the "This is not a valid Windows CE application" error message. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?

Did you try to run 'Pocket PowerPoint Editor_mips.exe' on pda?
If yes you have to extract this exe on PC (for example with 7-zip) and you can find the cab file. If you want you can extract this cab too and you find the exe and help files for pda. But have to rename them by 'PPVEDI~1.000'
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-10-12 11:09 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

MSCEInf will extract the CAB neatly, properly renaming and placing all the files the way they're supposed to be.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 27