x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

2011/2012 Jokes, Humour and Funny Stuff

[Frozen]
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next »
Frozen
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-05 9:43 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Welcome to the 2011 Jokes, humour and funny stuff thread.

Feel free to kick back and post anything that you think other forum remembers will enjoy.

Please remember that all posts should remain within the rules outlined in the forum charter and keep in mind that this is a family forum.
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2011-01-07 1:20 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple are involved in a fatal car accident. The couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven?

When St. Peter showed up, they asked him.

St. Peter said, 'I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,' and he leaves.

The couple sat and waited, and waited. Two months passed and the couple are still waiting. As they waited, they discussed that if they were allowed to get married in Heaven, what was the eternal aspect of it all. 'What if it doesn't work?' they wondered, 'Are we stuck together forever?'

After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled.

'Yes,' he informs the couple, 'you can get married in Heaven.'

'Great!' said the couple, 'But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?' St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard onto the ground.

'What's wrong?' asked the frightened couple.

'OH, COME ON!', St. Peter shouted, 'It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?!'
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-07 1:28 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

hahahaha
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-08 10:31 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2011-01-10 12:45 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

The Value of Airport Screening

Year to date statistics on airport screening from the Department of Homeland Security:

Terrorist Plots Discovered: 0
Transvestites: 133
Hernias: 1,485
Hemorrhoid Cases: 3,172
Enlarged Prostates: 8,249
Breast Implants: 59,350
Natural Blondes: 3

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-10 10:36 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Interesting, so if we compare the cost of the screening process and its R&D with the cost of the same scanning by medical insurance companies and the obvious cost to the po*n industry. Are American tax payers better off or worse off?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-11 1:09 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon a bottle. She picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and-behold 'a genie' appeared! The amazed woman asked if she got three wishes.

The genie said, "Nope, sorry, three-wish genies are a storybook myth. I'm a one-wish genie. So... what will it be?"

The woman did not hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other and I want all the Arabs to love the Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world peace and harmony."

The genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Lady, be reasonable. These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out of shape after being in a bottle for five hundred years. I'm good but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish and please be reasonable."

The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook and help with the house cleaning, gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time and is faithful. That's what I wish for... a good man."

The genie let out a sigh and said, "Let me see that map again..."
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-11 3:17 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born ?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button , nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...

'You got Male!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-11 8:23 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

This is why Rich shouldn't sleep well tonight given his indiscretion with hp's EULA

(original.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments original.jpg (275KB - 13 downloads)
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2011-01-11 8:32 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2011-01-12 1:46 AM
#
H/PC Elder

That's how much money they stole from us!

But how many songs are copyrighted at the moment? How much is the ENTIRE music industry worth?

Edited by takwu 2011-01-12 1:46 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-12 9:49 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Water Shortage in Ireland.
Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin Municipal swimming baths have announced that, for the foreseeable future they are closing lanes 7 and 8.

--------

ASHES to ASHES
Q. And why isn`t there anybody drinking bottles of wine in Oz right now ?
A. Because they don`t have any openers..

Q. What do you call an Australian with a bottle of Champagne in his hand?
A. A waiter

Q what do you get if you cross the Australian cricket team with an Oxo cube?
A, A laughing stock!

Q. What is the height of optimism?
A. An Australian batsman putting on sunscreen.

Q. What would Jimmy Anderson be if he was Australian?
A. An all-rounder.

Q. What is the main function of the Australian coach?
A. To transport the team from the hotel to the ground.

Q. Why don't Australian fielders need pre tour travel injections?
A. Because they never catch anything.

Q. What's the Australian version of LBW?
A. Lost, Beaten and Walloped.

Q. What do you call an Australian with 100 runs against his name?
A. A bowler.

Q. What's the most proficient form of footwork displayed by Ponting?
A. The walk back to the pavilion.

Q. Who has the easiest job in the Australian squad?
A. The guy who removes the red ball marks from the bats.

Q. What do Australian batsmen and drug addicts have in common?
A. Both spend most of their time wondering where their next score will come from.

Q. Why are Australian cricketers cleverer than Houdini?
A. Because they can get out without even trying.

Q. What does Mitchell Johnson put in his hands to make sure the next ball almost always takes a wicket?
A. A bat

-----

Drinking With A Yorkshire Lass
An American, an Arab and a Yorkshire Lass are in the same bar

When the American finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In America, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a Muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Yorkshire Lass, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the American and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, 'In Yorkshire, we have so many illegal immigrants that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless Yorkshire !!
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-01-12 7:32 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2011-01-12 1:49 AM
Water Shortage in Ireland.
Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin Municipal swimming baths have announced that, for the foreseeable future they are closing lanes 7 and 8.

Who enforces that - Moses?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-12 9:46 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Must be
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2011-01-16 12:18 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

As we completed the year 2010, I want to thank all of you for your educational e-mails over the past year. I am totally screwed up now and have little chance of recovery.

I no longer open a bathroom door without using a paper towel, or have the waitress put lemon slices in my ice water without worrying about the bacteria on the lemon peel.

I can't use the remote in a hotel room because I don't know what the last person was doing while flipping through the adult movie channels.

I can't sit down on the hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed.

I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking one's nose.

Eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.

I can't touch any woman's purse for fear she has placed it on the floor of a public bathroom.

I MUST SEND MY SPECIAL THANKS to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

ALSO, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's Novena has granted my every wish.

I can't have a drink in a bar because I'll wake up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidneys gone.

I can't eat at KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes, feet or feathers.

I can't use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

THANKS TO YOU I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

BECAUSE OF YOUR CONCERN, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer buy gas without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer doesn't crawl in my back seat when I'm filling up.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Fanta since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put 'Under God' on their cans.

I no longer use Cling Wrap in the microwave because it causes seven different types of cancer.

AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I can't boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face. Disfiguring me for life.

I no longer go to the movies because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS when I sit down.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda agents in disguise.

And I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore , and Uzbekistan .

I no longer buy cookies from Neiman-Marcus since I now have their recipe.

THANKS TO YOU I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big black snake could be lurking under the seat and cause me instant death when it bites my butt.

AND THANKS TO YOUR GREAT ADVICE I can't ever pick up $2.00 coin dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting to grab me as I bend over.

I no longer drive my car because buying gas from some companies supports Al Qaeda, and buying gas from all the others supports South American dictators.

I can't do any gardening because I'm afraid I'll get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 p.m. tomorrow afternoon, and the fleas from 120 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's best friend's beautician . . .

Oh, by the way.....

A German scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

P.S.: I now keep my toothbrush in the living room, because I was told by e-mail that water splashes over 6 ft. out of the toilet.
 Top of the page
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next »
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.281 - Cached queries : 71 - Executed queries : 11