x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

NES/SNES Emulators for .net?

HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2011-03-03 10:56 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

This might be a silly question, but a few years ago I had a NES and an SNES emulator that ran (well) on my Vadem Clio running 2.11. Now I'm wondering if anyone knows of any NES/SNES emulators for .net? I swore I read about one not so long ago, but since it didn't adhere to me at the time I didn't care to bookmark it.

Appreciate any help, I've got a long plane ride ahead of me soon and would love to play some Mario World on my way.
 Top of the page
ntware Page Icon Posted 2011-03-04 3:17 AM
#
H/PC Elite

did you try Morphgear?
 Top of the page
Thecatmilton Page Icon Posted 2011-03-04 4:30 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

will it work with ce 2000
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2011-03-04 9:59 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

No I haven't, thanks for the tip NTware. It appears it only supports NES, do you know of any SNES emu's?
 Top of the page
ntware Page Icon Posted 2011-03-04 3:42 PM
#
H/PC Elite

MorphGear is a program for Windows and Windows Mobile that serves as a shell or frontend for MorphModules. So you can add any MorphModule you want, based on the emulator of your choice. This is the latest version of the Snes MorphModule in CAB format: http://www.spicypixel.com/morphgear/download/setup/snes9x/SNES9xPPC2003.ARM.zip

If this version doesn't work, you can try older ones available at MorphGear site:
http://www.spicypixel.com/morphgear/Download.aspx#

I believe that the modules for 8-bit systems (like NES and MasterSystem) are included on the basic shell.

enjoy!
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2011-03-04 5:09 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Awesome NTware, I checked out the website but it just listed the 8bit consoles and handhelds. Will definitely check it out, thanks for the help.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9