x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I found 46 working programs for the J728

1 2 3 4
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-05-11 7:33 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

No discussion of Palm OS here, Thecatmilton. (Just kidding.)
 Top of the page
joval Page Icon Posted 2011-05-13 10:30 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Hmmmm...I see I've been found out once again...yes, that's me...the one with the inflatable ego...Goodyear Blimp size...well, maybe more of a hot air balloon size...getting all fired up...after being away for well over a year. Nevertheless, as some "Animal" once sang:

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good...
Oh, Lord, please don't let me be understood...

I did read that Theatfront cease and desist order and I understood your response to be supportive of it entirely...no dll swaping allowed, no discussions allowed about how someone might begin to hack it...even in a very generic sense. Or was that only to apply to the Threatfront browser???

I don't want anyone losing sleep for fear of being shut down...although I suspect your ISP would have to have some sensible response and reasoning to do so other than some possibly failing software company laying claim to copyright violations (you might want to ask them...but perhaps you already have). No, I don't want you losing sleep over anything. And I appreciate your clarifiying the middle of the road approach you are taking...I did read the DMCA...and I stand corrected on a number of points...consumers have no protections as it stands currently. And if what you say is so, much of those tweaks mentioned above do fall into "the gray zone" if not "the red zone" according to a strict interpretation of EULAs and DMCA. You know in some ways you are doing a balancing act on a tightrope if what you say you are allowing is true...I mistakenly took the Threatfront C and D order as this sites overall policy. Clearly, that is not so...so you will have to excuse my ineptness in bringing these details to light...as I have obviously been lost in the dark side...and apologize for being so. I'm still not sure what is allowed around here, but I feel there is more room for discussion on modifications to programs than I thought previously. I will have more questions in the future...
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8