x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:USA] Jornada, Netbooks, Libretto and more.

RTFM Page Icon Posted 2011-05-11 5:03 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I'm cleaning house. I have too much stuff and need to make some room. My spring cleaning = your gain. Prices include shipping to US residents only via UPS Ground. If you are interested in anything email me @ wicked5850 at yahoo dot com as i don't log in here every day. First come first serve basis. Prefer paypal for payment method.

Jornada 720 with 728 rom/ram board installed. I would say its in B+/A- condition. Includes dock, stylus, charger, additional inline charger to charge another battery at the same time, 1 standard and 1 extended battery (the extended battery still lasts for a good 15+ hours per charge), holux CF GPS receiver and 3 CF cards (512mb, 1gb and 2gb). $90 shipped.

Toshiba Libretto 100CT overclocked to 266mhz with additional 32mb ram = 64 mb total (basically makes it a 110ct). Includes pcmcia floppy drive, expansion dock, power adapter and dlink wifi card. Currently running win2k. B+ condition with a few small cracks by the lid latches. Battery pack is dead but they can still be found on ebay. $65 shipped.

O-Digital Tinybook. 667mhz, 256mb ram, 1gb nand running WinCE 6. Preloaded with oodles of software. Includes the netbook, power adapter and original box. A- condition other than scratches in the gloss black top and the touchpad left click button is a bit "mushy" but still works fine. $75 shipped.

3k Razorbook 400 netbook (mips version) 336mhz, 128mb ram, 2gb nand. Includes the netbook, battery, charger and whats left of the original box. Installed is my custom 3MX linux. B+ condition only because the charge indicator LED no longer turns off letting you know when the unit is fully charged (generally after 4 hours plugged in) and some scratches in the gloss black top. $50 shipped.

CnM Book netbook (mips version) 336mhz, 128mb ram, 2gb nand. Includes netbook, battery and charger. Installed is my custom 3MX linux. B+ condition due to heavy scratching to the gloss black top. $50 shipped.

More info on 3MX found HERE

Cheers.

Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-05-11 7:31 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Believe it or not, I'd rather have the MIPS RazorBook with CE 5 on it. I've actually been looking for a MIPS CE 5 device to play with. But I'm not aware of a MIPS ROM image for the RazorBook anywhere.
 Top of the page
Nate the great Page Icon Posted 2011-05-11 12:24 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I'll take the Toshiba Libretto 100CT and the O-Digital Tinybook.

PM sent.
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2011-05-11 4:37 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Tinybook is SOLD
Libretto is SOLD

Edited by RTFM 2011-05-11 8:19 PM
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2011-05-16 8:10 PM
#
H/PC Elite

CnM Book is SOLD
 Top of the page
Paianni Page Icon Posted 2011-05-17 6:31 PM
#
H/PC Elite

You can now erase them off your signature.
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2011-05-17 9:35 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Good idea. Done.
 Top of the page
Nate the great Page Icon Posted 2011-05-20 12:10 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I found a replacement battery for the Libretto for $15 on Ebay. The odd thing is everyone else had them for $40 or more.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 57 - Executed queries : 17