x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Looking for new Trackball (maybe mouse too)

1 2
torch Page Icon Posted 2011-08-10 10:42 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I'm resolving to nuking my 120 and putting Windows 2000 (XP has some annoyances, but 2000 uses less space) for my legacy drive, then I'll have incentive to finally get a new hard drive for Windows 7.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2012-11-01 2:56 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Thought I'd update the thread. A few months ago, I managed to find a Microsoft Trackball Explorer was 60$usd off of Craigslist--basically half off everything I had found in the past. I love the thing. Best pointing device I've probably ever had. Microsoft in addition still supports the device in its newest 'Mouse and Keyboard Center', while even some newer mice got the axe for support, the Explorer is still here. It really is perhaps the greatest thing I ever bought. Even my former device--the Microsoft Touch Mouse cannot hold a candle to it. I'm glad I found something I love, but the problem is I doubt I'll be able to find another one for that great of a price. It's awesome how comfortable it is, and I really didn't know what I was missing until now. Of course, when my family wants to use my computer, they're all 'How do I use this!?' and I forget I have that up hhaha. I wish Microsoft would reconsider making these things. It's obvious someone in its hardware division has a love for this device--as evidenced by continued support in their software releases.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8