x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

NEC Mobile Pro 900 to 900C

amsbestbuy
amsbestbuy Page Icon Posted 2005-07-05 6:06 PM
#
I'm new to the forum and I have read a couple of posts regarding upgrading the 900 to a 900C. I understand that the ROM upgrade CD is discontinued, etc.

I actually have a 900 on the way to me now for evaluation (I can return it if I wish), but the price was right and I am hoping I can figure out a way to do the upgrade.

Does ANYONE know where one might be had? Do any of you that own one of the CDs that would be willing to sell (or maybe rent) it?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by amsbestbuy 2005-07-05 6:10 PM
 Top of the page
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2005-11-11 12:20 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

amsbestbuy - 2005-07-06 6:06 AM

I'm new to the forum and I have read a couple of posts regarding upgrading the 900 to a 900C. I understand that the ROM upgrade CD is discontinued, etc.

I actually have a 900 on the way to me now for evaluation (I can return it if I wish), but the price was right and I am hoping I can figure out a way to do the upgrade.

Does ANYONE know where one might be had? Do any of you that own one of the CDs that would be willing to sell (or maybe rent) it?

Thanks for your help!

I know Mp900c has several advantages over mp900. one is the usb host capacity.

Now, u can get usb mass storage capacities working on HPC2000 MP900 with ease. No ce.net upgrade needed at all. just one minute of installation time needed.

just a 70kb cab file will revitalize the usb host on HPC2K mp900.

pls refer to this post.

http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2623&posts=4
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-11 2:49 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

please do not double post on the forums. don't bring up old threads if not absolutely needed and fully relevant (i.e. a direct answer to the original question).

anyway what about IE 6.0?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8