x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

So long ago...

linkous
linkous Page Icon Posted 2011-12-24 9:47 AM
#
I first started coming here around 5 years ago with a shoddy mobilepro 780 (I think) and upgraded to a Jornada 720 not long after. I had never messed with computers much before and the full scope of capabilities was still far out of grasp to my then adolescent mind. It was this forum that began cracking away at that ignorance. With the skills and forum etiquette I learned here, I was well prepared to navigate the forums for ubuntu when I built my first desktop.

After that, one things led to another and now I'm pursuing a major in software engineering, but it was here that I first discovered the vast, complicated, and interesting world of computer science. And it was thanks to understanding members like C:Amie, C:Monex, CE geek, and many others that my desire to tinker deepened under their often patient guidance.

Thank you all and happy holidays
-Linkous

PS: special thanks to C:Monex for keeping that great hpc website up. Sunvox works great on the old j720 with one of your aygshells and you still have the only working prism driver I can find.
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2011-12-24 4:33 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

That's great to hear.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 12