x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Recommendation for new ppc

1 2
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-07-08 4:39 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

oh and you forgot the G138 and variants of it...
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-07-09 8:49 PM
#
H/PC Elite

But they're only half HPC's, because they lack the keyboard
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2005-07-10 4:00 AM
#
H/PC Elder

matrixcore - 2005-07-09 5:49 PM

You must be thinking of something else.
My Smartbook G138 has a kick-ass keyboard
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-07-10 8:21 AM
#
H/PC Elder

takwu - 2005-07-10 2:00 AM

matrixcore - 2005-07-09 5:49 PM

You must be thinking of something else.
My Smartbook G138 has a kick-a** keyboard

Go on Takwu, show him your G138!
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 8:46 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

cmonex - 2005-07-08 8:04 PM

huh, you're actually able to hold an MP with one hand ? hmmm .. you should see it is even easier to do with a jornada i can't do it comfortably with the MP.. jornada so-so.. but in any case i don't use my pda's this way.

Its possible!! Just hold the PC card side (TIGHTLY!) and rest theother end on part of your arm! (Only do this if you don't have a seat!). Strangely enough, I have held a Laptop computer with a 14.1in screen, when I had finished, god did it do my arm a lot of good!

Typing is a hell of a lot slower, but, sometimes............!
(2 handed operation is possbiile too, if your thumbs meet in the middle! Mine do, but I am taller than the average person! )

EDIT!!! So, are you saying you recommend me getting a Jornada 680 for standing up? Hmm $109 and I am a jobless student and I have a MP already! If thats the case, I better get some NIC PC cards to go with it! (And more storage!)

Edited by Wessex_nut 2005-07-11 8:52 AM
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:05 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Wessex_nut - 2005-07-11 6:46 AM

cmonex - 2005-07-08 8:04 PM

huh, you're actually able to hold an MP with one hand ? hmmm .. you should see it is even easier to do with a jornada i can't do it comfortably with the MP.. jornada so-so.. but in any case i don't use my pda's this way.

Its possible!! Just hold the PC card side (TIGHTLY!) and rest theother end on part of your arm! (Only do this if you don't have a seat!). Strangely enough, I have held a Laptop computer with a 14.1in screen, when I had finished, god did it do my arm a lot of good!

Typing is a hell of a lot slower, but, sometimes............!
(2 handed operation is possbiile too, if your thumbs meet in the middle! Mine do, but I am taller than the average person! )

EDIT!!! So, are you saying you recommend me getting a Jornada 680 for standing up? Hmm $109 and I am a jobless student and I have a MP already! If thats the case, I better get some NIC PC cards to go with it! (And more storage!)

Or you can get the waisttummy-pouch that allows you to have it strapped to your waisttummy and still flip open the screen and type. The keyboard would be flat against your tummy.
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:31 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Snappy! - 2005-07-11 3:05 PM

Or you can get the waisttummy-pouch that allows you to have it strapped to your waisttummy and still flip open the screen and type. The keyboard would be flat against your tummy.

Hmmm, new thing for me, any idea of where to get a waist tummystomarch-pouch? Also, does it hold PC cards too?
(hmm, wearable MP, and bugs on my monitor! I think if I had the MP on my neck while on the London Underground, I'd be open for assault!)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 12:25 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.168 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 10