x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Should have brought my Mobilepro

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2012-05-21 12:26 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I'm sitting down here on the Mississippi coast doing nothing.

I brought my cheapo Chinese Android tablet with me.

Can't see the damn thing in the bright sunlight. Even with the TFT screen. So much for my ebook reader idea...should have brought my Jetbook mini.

Only 50-60 feet from the wifi router and can't pick up the signal strong enough to keep a connection. Should have brought my Mobilepro

Arrrgh!!!!

Guess I'll go back to the binoculars and watch the girls...love it when they sweat...
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2012-05-22 10:39 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I take it you didn't bring your fishing gear either.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2012-05-22 11:30 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I brought my fishing stuff...it's already on the boat. I'm heading out Thursday and will spend a couple nights on the water and come in Sunday probably...
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2012-05-22 1:43 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

I feel your pain, however, I'm sure you can find a local used book store But I seem to recall you telling me that you had better things to do than read a book outside at the beach... Yup...Here it is...
Rich Hawley - 2011-04-23 3:10 PM

I've never seen a screen yet that is perfect in a dark room, and in normal lighting, and outdoors in bright sunlight...except for a simple monochrome screen that has a back light.

That's the one thing I like about my Jetbook...the sunnier, the crisper the text...but it still works great under normal lighting too. You can bet that I'm not going to sit in the hot sun on the beach and read a damn ebook, not when there are near-naked babes walking around. Besides, how can you read an ebook when you are busy holding binoculars?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2012-05-22 11:16 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I'm not at that beach this year....sob!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2012-06-04 12:17 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I caught so many hammerhead and black tip sharks this weekend, I feel that I'm endangering the species all by myself....

I'm serious, I can't seem to catch any Speckled Trout at all...just sharks...over 40 of them this past weekend alone, averaging from 14 inches up to 4 feet....

And I'm burnt to a crisp....
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.172 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 8