x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2012-07-03 5:59 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

As Windows Mobile begins to fade away in the shadow of Windows Phone 7 and the upcoming Windows 8 ARM (not to mention fierce competition from Android), a lot of payware apps are being released for free. The latest addition to this list is a pretty cool game called HexaLines:

http://hexalines.com/

It requires .NET Compact Framework 2.0, meaning that it can work on any core CE device from CE 4.0 forward. It runs in full screen regardless of screen size or orientation (portrait or landscape). It can be played on both touchscreen and non-touchscreen devices (the latter with a mouse or touchpad of course). Check it out!

Here's how it looks on my 10" (1024x600) CE 6 netbook. Note the '+' and '-' buttons on the upper right corner. Those zoom the hexagonal game field in or out. Pretty impressive features and graphics.

(HexaLines.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments HexaLines.jpg (52KB - 0 downloads)
 Top of the page
lotec Page Icon Posted 2012-07-03 9:55 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

A neat, fun game! The gameplay and pieces remind me of a rotating puzzle game for Palm OS that I used to play on the 3C.

Thanks for sharing this!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10