x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

What are the best Palms?

1 2
aab Page Icon Posted 2012-08-05 8:25 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Richard Plume - 2012-08-05 2:41 PM

aab - 2012-08-05 2:48 AM
Richard: I hope you don't mind me replacing your IIIxe's LCD, but it's so much better now.

Of course not. That’s why I gave it to you. There were never any provisos attached. You’re using it and having fun. On top of that we all learned the screens are interchangeable. I’d say that makes it all worthwhile.

I’m also going to be watching your TRGpro auction. I’m very curious what it will go for.

Rick

I'm glad I did it too, now I just need to see if it still supports 4 bits but it seems like it, I think that may actually be the motherboard just flashing between black and white at more different rates to create more grays.

About the TRGpro, I've started it at $250 Buy It Now (no auction) which I know is pretty high, but my plan is to gradually decrease the price every few days until it sells, and I think about $100 is the point where I might decide to keep it (or just leave it at that until it sells). Since its so rare and none sold on eBay recently I can't see how much it normally goes for.

I put the Palm III (with "upgraded" ) LCD for $20 with free shipping but I'll lower the price of this one too if it doesn't sell.

BTW it's interesting that on these Palms the video signal, digitizer signal and backlight power all go through the same ribbon cable, on CE machines it's normally 3 separate cables to the LCD.

Edited by aab 2012-08-05 8:28 PM
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9