x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Question about how to resell new PalmPilots

aab Page Icon Posted 2012-08-24 7:59 PM
#
H/PC Elite

As I said in another thread I bought 5 new sealed PalmPilot Professionals at $25 each (I've seen them resell for $237), one for me and the others to resell.

I was thinking about making a legal CD with apps and game demos to include with it, and maybe even buy 1-3 usb to serial adapters to include with some of them for people that want to be able to connect to a modern PC and don't already have a serial adapter.

However do you think people buying a brand new sealed PalmPilot for $200 would actually use it or would they be the type to just keep the box sealed and never open it, in which case an application CD and serial adapter would be wasted.

So do you think the type of people paying $200 for a new PalmPilot in 2012 would want the serial adapter and application CDs?

By the way, does anyone know if you can HotSync to a serial Palm in Windows 7? I just assumed you couldn't as with Palm Size PCs and used XP.

Edit: I just installed Palm Desktop on Windows 7 and it syncs fine.

Thanks

Edited by aab 2012-08-24 8:12 PM
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2012-08-27 2:53 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

I'd say people don't want the CD.

People who buys them at that price are collectors and want the Palm Pilots in original condition.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 29