x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Whats your current favorite game, no HPC/CE

1 2
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-07-13 2:45 AM
#
H/PC Elite

i personally never liked those other LucasArts Games you're talking about. i played Full throttle and DOT, but found them the most boring

And yes, someone should really port any of the LA's space fighter games to the HPC.

Oh, and i've also finished only 1 game also, pretty good (at least for me) it was Parasite Eve on the PS1. i tried to finish it again, but never could

Also another pretty good game is "American McGee's Alice". I liked the weird way they told the story
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-07-13 9:21 AM
#
H/PC Elder

matrixcore - 2005-07-13 12:45 AM

i personally never liked those other LucasArts Games you're talking about. i played Full throttle and DOT, but found them the most boring

And yes, someone should really port any of the LA's space fighter games to the HPC.

Oh, and i've also finished only 1 game also, pretty good (at least for me) it was Parasite Eve on the PS1. i tried to finish it again, but never could

Also another pretty good game is "American McGee's Alice". I liked the weird way they told the story

Yeah, FT and DOT are somewhat boring to me. In the same genre was Indian Jones from LA ... *sic* ... there was one particular scene in a library where Jones had to find a book! ... and there was no computer system to do a search! ... I had to click throughout the library ... and still never find it! grrrr ... and I for one refused to submit to the so called Game-Guide!
 Top of the page
mewiedman Page Icon Posted 2005-07-17 11:01 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Windows favorites - Right now, the present favorite is Zuma. Kind of mindless fun, but some strategy involved. All of the Harry Potter games have been fun as well. Bookworm is also a good time hog.

Amiga favorites - Enlightenment - ahahaaaa! and Battle Squadron.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9