x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Casio E-100 alarms stopped working!

aab Page Icon Posted 2012-09-28 3:14 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I noticed yesterday no Calendar alarms are going off (no sound, light, nor on screen notification) on my Casio E-100. This is the first time I have this happen, my Nino 500 never did this and I'm quite sure it runs the same OS.

I event set an alarm for 2 minutes later and nothing happens, restarting it doesn't help either.

Guess I'll have to use another one for alarms until this is fixed.

Any ideas?

Thanks
 Top of the page
aab Page Icon Posted 2012-09-28 3:28 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I set the date back to 2000 and set an appointment 2 minutes away and it worked, I set it back to 2012 and it still works.

Don't know what would have caused this issue but I missed some rather important things because I was used to it never failing.
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2012-09-28 8:14 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Must be that dreaded Y2K bug I've been hearing so much about. Glad you got it sorted though. Strange that it'd do that.
 Top of the page
indstr Page Icon Posted 2012-09-28 2:39 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

SOLIDUS - 2012-09-28 3:14 AM

Must be that dreaded Y2K bug I've been hearing so much about.

I heard that all them technologies are gonna stop at the same time, and the streets will be filled with crime!!! Fortunately I bought a remote island in the pacific. Send me a message in a bottle when it's all over
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 11