x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

OF interest, whats YOUR handheld PC desktop background like?

Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 8:15 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I did this for interest, just to see what others ideas are like, you can be as creative or as un-imaginetive as you like. I am just interested what everyone has on their backgrounds. Or you don't answer because you think this has been done before. (has it?)

Anyway, heres 2 I have used:

Previous:

Unit No.1319 (British Rail Class 421 '4-CIG' ) entering Fareham in August 2004, during the transisition between the Slams and the desiros. Sadly, 1319 I believe is no more. Only 4 more of this type remain out of use. (Compared to the 30 that was running in August 2004!)
Current:

[size=1]Home designed and home made, a model of a railcar, that doesn't quite exist. I am perhaps showing off my 3D Studio Max skills just a little too much here! The first unit (background) is in the defunct operator/company livery of Network SouthEast who operated trains out of London between 1986 to 1994. The other is of my own fictious company of Sussex Rail, hence why the trains don't exist yet.[/size]
Yes, I have gone a little "train mad". I look forward to what you all have on your HPCs!

Edited by Wessex_nut 2005-07-11 8:16 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 8:22 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

It has, please use existing:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7&posts=77

Excellent CGI skills you have, most talented.
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2005-07-12 7:16 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

C:Amie - 2005-07-12 1:22 AM

It has, please use existing:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7&posts=77

Excellent CGI skills you have, most talented.

Thank you for your kind words! I suppose the quality comes with experience and competition, mind you, I have been modelling for about 4 to 5 years now! (Not necessarily in 3D Studio Max!).

The other thing I wanted to do soon, is to design a handheld PC (Nothing train related!) and upload that to the forums to see what other users reaction would be. I expect the design to be a bit simliar to the Sharp Zarus c760. I'll have to make some drawings and see what I come up with and see what time I have.
Anyway, to go on about my CGI work as some call it:
(from my site anyway)

Yes, thats me in the photo!

(if you think I should of used these as my HPC background, think again! They don't fit my screen! And besides, if I resize them, I don't get the quality I desire.)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9