x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Catholic Math

clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:13 PM
#
Avatar image of clintonfitchdotcom
H/PC Elite

If your Catholic, no offense here....
If your Jewish, no offense here....
If your a mathmatician, no offense here....
If you are a Christian, I am too so get over it!

Little Zachary, a Jewish kid, was doing very badly in math. His parents had tried everything: tutors, mentors, flash cards, special learning centers, in short, everything they could think of to help his math.

Finally, in a last ditch effort, they took Zachary down and enrolled him in the local Catholic school.

After the first day, little Zachary came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn't even kiss his mother hello. Instead, he went straight to his room and started studying. His mother was amazed.

This went on for some time, day after day while the mother tried to understand what made all the difference. Finally, little Zachary brought home his report card. He quietly laid it on the table, went up to his room, and hit the books. With great trepidation, his Mom looked at it, and to her great surprise, little Zachary got an "A" in math.

She could no longer hold her curiosity. She went to his room and said, "Son, what was it? Was it the nuns?"

Little Zachary looked at her and shook his head, no.
"Well, then," she replied, "Was it the books, the discipline, the structure, the uniforms? WHAT was it?"

Little Zachary looked at her and said, "Well, on the first day of school, when I saw that guy nailed to the plus sign, I knew they weren't messing around.......

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:20 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

That's just hilarious.

guess what will be doing the joke email rounds tomorrow
 Top of the page
Pete P. Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:21 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I'm *mostly* Catholic, and that's pretty funny!
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:23 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Lol, i knew a version of it, but i was more mmm verbally aggressive if you know what i mean. And i see that you're releasing your new avatar/signature combo too. May i ask if one of you designed both or each one took care of it's own?

Edited by matrixcore 2005-07-11 10:24 PM
 Top of the page
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:28 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Chris is the graphic guru of the bunch, hands down....

(bows)

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:38 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Thanks, but remember the forum prime directive:
"No person, no matter who they are shall give Chris a big head, under pain of electrode theraphy"
~ Clinton Fitch 09/2004

The sig's are being field tested here, to see what users think of them and also to impliment them into the board management using colourschemes for the Admin/Mod group.

They're not going to be available to regular members to use if we keep them as a perma feature.
 Top of the page
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 10:43 PM
#
H/PC Elite

No, no.... no inflation occurring here...

Simply giving credit where credit is due.

We are trying to make sure that members/visitors to the HPC:Factor forums know who is on staff for various reasons.

Personally I love 'em. But then again, I'm a geek like that...
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 11:03 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

They do look very nice!!! I want one.
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-07-11 11:43 PM
#
H/PC Elite

C:Amie - 2005-07-11 9:38 PM

Thanks, but remember the forum prime directive:
"No person, no matter who they are shall give Chris a big head, under pain of electrode theraphy"
~ Clinton Fitch 09/2004

The sig's are being field tested here, to see what users think of them and also to impliment them into the board management using colourschemes for the Admin/Mod group.

They're not going to be available to regular members to use if we keep them as a perma feature.

I dunno what'll you decide about the sigs, but they definitively look nice. Good job Chris!

Edited by matrixcore 2005-07-11 11:48 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 46 - Executed queries : 29