x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Not fair....

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2013-05-14 2:29 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

eBay UK has all these Skeye Pads for sale with the CE5 OS...and the USA eBay doesn't...

I wrote the seller and he says these are the ones with the internal 802.11G wifi and user replaceable battery. They also have the newer TFT screens on them, not the DSTN like the older units. He also has some without the wifi, but with an SD slot instead. He is selling the with and without the car cradle.

Without they are going for $150 USD.

The question then becomes...do I really need a new Skeye Pad?

ADDENDUM: The real reason I made this post is to get CEGeek in trouble with his wife when he tells her that he absolutely needs a new Skeye Pad...
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2013-05-15 8:41 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I'm not married, Rich.

It's tempting, but I think I have enough CE 5 tablets. What I've been trying to find is a CnMbook Silver (the CE 5 one) seller in the UK who'll ship to the US. (All the CnMbook Silvers I've seen online are in the UK.)
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2013-05-15 4:28 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I'd like a CE5 tablet with a USB port to see if my USR MaxG wifi stick would work on it....I wish there was a CE5 flash image for the Skeye Pad SL...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2013-05-18 9:11 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Of course you need one... our economy needs your money!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8