x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Would someone mind buying these MobilePro LCD screens for me and re-ship them to Canada?

aab Page Icon Posted 2013-09-09 12:26 PM
#
H/PC Elite

As I said a few years ago I have a MobilePro 700 with a screen that broke, luckily I got a new MP700 but I saw these MP700 LCD screens on eBay which would allow me to fix my broken one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/lot-of-three-3-new-MP-MOBILEPRO-700-NEC-Handheld-PC-LCD-Panel-/130986917040?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7f6dbcb0

Would anyone in USA mind buying them for me and reship them to me? I would of course cover all costs. If so could you tell me how much you think it would cost to ship back to me so I can estimate the total cost before I decide if I want to do this?

Thanks
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2013-09-09 2:00 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

The least expensive way would be an international medium flat rate box...and that would be $40. Ouch!

I checked the other ways at the post office, standard shipping and such and even a small 3lb package is about the same price...
 Top of the page
aab Page Icon Posted 2013-09-09 2:19 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Did you check online? From experience the online quoted prices are often much higher than when you physically bring it to the post office, I normally pay $10-20 shipping when I buy an HPC on eBay from USA. Though 3 LCD screens are slightly larger than 1 HPC, I'm sure there's a cheaper way, or maybe you could keep one of the LCDs if you want one and if shipping 2 costs less.

Thanks

Edited by aab 2013-09-09 2:20 PM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2013-09-09 4:38 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

pm sent...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 11