x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-01-09 10:10 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Wow...I mean how often do you really create .2bp files? Like never?

So I found this really old MIPS only program called AClock, not to be confused with the newer Aclock... I just uploaded into the SCL. If anyone has an SH3 version, be sure to let us know so we can include it. I can't find any real info on the author or the old web site...so it is truly an orphan.

But the cool thing is you can design your own clockface of any size you like...it just has to be .2bp format. All of my old programs don't have that. I mean I have a few old paint programs I can run on my HPC that will create .2bp, but I wanted to do it on my desktop. Actually I wanted to use my modern graphics program and create a .bmp file and save it as a .2bp. Arrrgh, no way! Too old.

Luckily, HPCFactor has an old program called Bmp2bp. They even have a video on how to use it since it is in Japanese. Simple enough, but I want it in English. So, I've spent the better part of 2 hours staring at it in Hexworkshop until I found all the commands and changed the Japanese into English.

C:Amie....I've attached it to this post, the English version, so you can update the CESD with it. Anyways, here's a picture of AClock running 3 clocks simultaneously. Center is the default image...remember, you can drag these around the screen.

(aclock mips.bmp)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments aclock mips.bmp (450KB - 0 downloads)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2014-01-10 9:17 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

That's extremely cool Rich! Nice work. I remember working out what all the menu's did to make the video all those years ago (over 10 years!).

If only we'd had you back then.

Not to nit pick, but you missed the title bar on the about box.

Your translation is now available at http://www.hpcfactor.com/downloads/details.asp?r={EDD1459B-388A-419B-A0C1-3294590D31FE}

I've been through my archive and I do not seem to have any AClock versions, sadly.
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2014-01-10 10:25 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

Very cool, Rich!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-01-10 12:14 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Thank you, thank you very much...

Maybe Stingraze can read it and tell us what it says...the title bar that is..
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.158 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 12