x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-04-04 6:39 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

If you have a J720, do me a favor. I just uploaded Resco Pocket Radio v1.90 to the SCL.

It is a player for streaming internet radio. It works great on my Mobilepro 900 HPC2000. But it has a funny quirk. After it installs, and I run it the first time, it deletes the skins from the skins folder. I have no idea why it does this.

So I created a second cab file that will reinstall the skins. This fixes the problem, and it never deletes it again...just the first time you install and run the program.

I was curious if this is a Mobilepro quirk...or if it does it on a J720 as well.

Other than that, it works 99.9% I was able to register the software using my pocketpc license key that I use on my HX4700. The only thing it doesn't do in HPC2000 is the record function...though on my Ipaq HX4700 and on my CE.NET Mobilepro, the record function works fine. So it must be a CE version different thing...
 Top of the page
nathanpc Page Icon Posted 2014-04-04 7:48 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Just tested on my Jornada 720. Same issue.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-04-04 8:31 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Thanks...thought it would be the same, but wasn't sure. Still it only takes a second to reinstall the skins and then it is done once and for all.

I just plugged in a set of computer speakers in my 900 and it really plays beautiful music...good old bluegrass and classic country...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2014-04-05 9:23 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

If it only does it on first run, there must be a file or registry flag somewhere to stop it doing it. Perhaps see if there is a non-default value under the usual registry hives?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 12