x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-04-07 8:20 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

As far as ebook readers go, µBook has got to be the premiere of them all. I know everyone calls it uBook (You Book), but it is properly pronounced MicroBook as that is not a little "u" but the Greek character Mu in front of the word "book."

Whatever you call it, the latest version for HPCs is 2010r, and it is now in the SCL. The best deal of all is that it is free. What used to be a commercial program has been changed to a totally free utility for the Windows CE community as Gowerpoint changes their commerical focus to Android.

Personally, I love the skins that make the book really nice looking on my HPC as you can see in the image below. Anyways, thought it was worth mentioning...because one thing our HPCs can do as well as any other device is read ebooks.

(CAPT0005.BMP)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments CAPT0005.BMP (450KB - 1 downloads)
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2014-04-07 8:35 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

I also like the skin.

Edited by stingraze 2014-04-07 8:44 PM
 Top of the page
nathanpc Page Icon Posted 2014-04-08 2:26 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

This is a amazing program, and the fact that they decided to change their focus to Android so they made the Windows CE freeware is admirable.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.175 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 13